Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Animals and sickness

Today the Moms and I took our kids to a local animal park. It was very nice and perfect for a little outing. They got to feed the Fallow deer and goats, see monkeys, a bear getting a bath, and feed a camel. The park had a nice picnic area for us to eat at, so the kiddos ate away while we Moms got to chat. It was a LOVELY day and a great trip with the best group of women I have ever met. Seriously. I have SUPER friends.

Anywho...I will upload those pics and share a few tomorrow. Right now I need to vent.

I got sick again today. Third time in 2 weeks. Stomach again. No puking...just nausea and diarrhea (as if you wanted to know that right?) But, I just can't seem to get rid of this. I have SCOURED my house and disinfected every area. I babysit 2 girls, both of which have been sick as well, my son, and my daughter. But me...3 freaking times.

Noah, however, has a fever tonight. He says his throat hurts. This is a symptom that has occurred with the 2 girls I babysit. I pray he doesn't wake up tonight vomiting. I don't know if I have the energy for this again.

I just want the plague out of my home.

And just to make sure I called my neighbor Amy and she came over with a pregnancy test she had leftover from her last one so I took it. It is negative. Hubby and Amy swear there is a FAINT VERY FAINT line that makes a plus....I think they are on crack. There is no plus.

I wish it was because at least there would be a reason to all this sickness.

Enough whining here. Thanks for the ears...or should I say eyes???

7 comments:

Sara said...

Sorry you're sick yet again. :(

Sara said...

Make sure no pictures of me make their way to your blog! :)

Staci said...

:( I think Mads got the poo and sore throat thing! She woke up from the car all froggy.... Hope all is well! Take a pic of the test! I wanna see the faint line... lol!

That Girl said...

hope you guys wake up today to a sickness-free house!

its awesome that you guys have such a close group of friends!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Ugh! I hope you all get to feeling better soon! Maybe this warm weather will banish any leftover germs...

Lori said...

The sickness that seems to be going around lately never goes away...it just keeps getting passed back and forth between family members. I'm dealing with the head so full of snot I think it's going to explode thing. UGH.

Hope you feel better soon...for good!

Johnnie Avocado said...

man...you must be close with your neighbors...