Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An award for me??

Thank you so much from one of my most loyal readers and commenters, Evil Twin's Wife over at The Glamorous Life as a Hausfrau for giving me one lovely award. I am honored!!




The Bella Rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
So some of 15 newly discovered blogs.....
1. Stephanie at Ordinary Life Magic
3. That Girl at Sunshine and Rainbows
4. Therese at The Musings of a Mom
6. Mama Krit at My Simply Savvy Life
7. Crystal at Crystal's Corner
I don't have 15 lol. I can only keep up with about that many :)
6. Mama Krit at My Simply Savvy Life

6 comments:

Vikas said...

Nice Blog! Nice Article!
http://educationeagle.blogspot.com/

Evil Twin's Wife said...

All those links are hard work! Congrats!

Sara said...

Congrats on your blog award.

Staci said...

woohoo! Don't cha love the love! :)

That Girl said...

congrats and thanks!

Lori said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing the love!