Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 19

I really do not want to discuss my day yesterday. Let me sum it up by saying this:

Allergy headache
Lazy Ass
Ate like a Hog
Watched too much TV
List of things to do multiplies
Good eating day till the afternoon
Big Bacon cheeseburger and Cheese sticks
Drank 64 oz water
No exercise
Feel like crap
Visited with my friend Mary and watched Greys
Hubby kept me up with coughing and snoring
I moved to spare bedroom
Woke up at 5 am to son having nightmare of Lions
He peed the bed
Allergy headache
I changed it and slept with him till 6:15
6:15 awake and ready for the day.

This is not a complaint, because I can't stand when I complain because truthfully happy and blessed. I can't complain since I was able to sit on my butt yesterday feeling the way I did. I don't get a day off, so sometimes when I feel that way, I "give" myself an easy day. Today is a better day already, so CHEERS to a good day :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I hope today is better for you. Happy Friday! :)

That Girl said...

ugh, what a day!