Friday, May 1, 2009

Disturbing

Very few things ruffle my feathers. But this did.

Prior to my staying home with my children, I was a high school teacher for 3 years and then a middle school teacher for 3 years. And when this hit the news last night, it struck way to close to home. Close as in geographically and in what I used to do and love to do. READ THIS so you know what I am talking about.

I can't in a million years understand or comprehend why anyone in ANY position would EVER do anything with a child. It sickens me and my heart breaks. I have no other words but that I am disturbed. I taught children and it angers me that this woman did this. Sick. Bitch.

People like this give teachers a terrible reputation. People. Suck.

I better stop before I blow up my laptop.

6 comments:

Sara said...

What is wrong with people? So sad!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

As the adult and therefore the authority, she should have known better than to get involved with a boy that young!

Liz said...

That is just so so wrong. I don't think I need to say more.

MsPulp said...

Hey Girl! Missed ya!
Ditto on the whole thing. Just amazing that this kind of behavior goes unnoticed until something like this happens. When does it all start fot these people - just one day they decide they're pedophiles, or what?? It baffles me.

Staci said...

Sick. What is wrong with people?!? UGH!

Not really the time or place, but I left you an award if you would like! http://smeiers.blogspot.com/2009/05/queen-of-all-things-awe-summm.html

Johnnie Avocado said...

I get furious when people involve children in any misconduct. especially these murder/suicides....those make me extremely angry...cowards....