My parents introduced these to us years ago and that is all it took. Hubby was stuck on them. Since then we have been telling people how to make them and passing it on because they are so YUMMY and easy to make when grilling out.
So here is how to do it:
1. First Step: Peel and cut your potato into small cubes.
2. Place each potato on its own GREASED piece of foil.
3. Add butter and seasonings. We like ours with about 1 tsp of butter or Olive oil and seasoned salt, paprika or chili powder and pepper.
4. Pull sides up to create a pocket and fold.
5. Roll the ends to keep from leaking while grilling.
6. Voila...you have your individually wrapped potatoes ready to grill. Hubby grills them on low-medium heat for about 20 minutes. Open to check if you want to make sure they are done.
7. There you go!! Dig in!! Tender, juicy and seasoned just right for a great side dish with your grilled chicken, fish, pork, or steak!! You could add peppers, onions, veggies, or whatever you prefer. DELICIOUS :)