Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Grilled Potatoes Recipe

Grilled Potatoes Tutorial


My parents introduced these to us years ago and that is all it took. Hubby was stuck on them. Since then we have been telling people how to make them and passing it on because they are so YUMMY and easy to make when grilling out.

So here is how to do it:

1. First Step: Peel and cut your potato into small cubes.






2. Place each potato on its own GREASED piece of foil.



3. Add butter and seasonings. We like ours with about 1 tsp of butter or Olive oil and seasoned salt, paprika or chili powder and pepper.


4. Pull sides up to create a pocket and fold.






5. Roll the ends to keep from leaking while grilling.

6. Voila...you have your individually wrapped potatoes ready to grill. Hubby grills them on low-medium heat for about 20 minutes. Open to check if you want to make sure they are done.

7. There you go!! Dig in!! Tender, juicy and seasoned just right for a great side dish with your grilled chicken, fish, pork, or steak!! You could add peppers, onions, veggies, or whatever you prefer. DELICIOUS :)

6 comments:

Sara said...

You're making me hungry! I'll be giving them a try later this week. Thanks for sharing!

Lori said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these potatoes! We make them every summer.

That Girl said...

now I want some of those!! I am going to have to try these.

Liz said...

Thanks! They sound so yummy. I didn't get around to making them last week but they are on the menu for tomorrow!

Courtney said...

I make those, too!! I use a cooking spray instead of the actual oil or butter, but it works the same. I also do the same thing with carrots, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, and peppers. I layer them in foil, sprinkle with seasonings, and grill with whatever meat/fish I'm grilling. Yummy!

Staci said...

I think we will be having these tonight! Yummy!