Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here we go....

I have an answer to something that has been driving me INSANE for 2 weeks.

Remember back a few weeks ago, my house just didn't seem to get over being sick? I ended up with the stomach flu, then I was fine, took care of my sick daughter, then (sorry for the bluntness) I had a bad case of diarrhea, got better just in time to take care of my son, who ended up with the stomach flu, then again ended up with diarrhea again!! Even the two girls I babysat seemed to come down with something similar along with throat issues, which Syd finally got over Memorial day weekend. It was a never ending cycle of sickness......

Well, because of the illness, I ended up 2 weeks late on my period (Sorry once again for the TMI but it is my blog. lol.). I was sorta excited as Hubby and I are going to attempt baby number 3, however, after 3 pregnancy tests (days apart) I realized that I was definitely NOT preggo. I was disappointed. I just wanted to get my cycle back on schedule so I could start trying again and nothing was happening...

Till today. The irritability set in so I knew....and sure enough it is here. I am so glad to know that it was just big time late and there is nothing wrong.

8 comments:

Cameron said...

I was praying and had major fingers and toes crossed for you. But, I am glad that you are back on track and that NOTHING is wrong. Though I was still holding out hope. Don't give up. It will happen.

Staci said...

ugh! I'm sorry! :( Now you me and another friend are all surfin the same wave at the same time:( Somehow I am always surfing with my buds!

Liz said...

So sorry! It can be so disappointing but hopefully it will happen soon =)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I hate when my cycle goes all haywire on me like that. Glad you're back on track - and hopefully, finished with all the creeping crud at your house!

Therese said...

How awfully frustrating! At least nothing was wrong...

Sara said...

Sorry you didn't receive the news you were hoping for! Better luck next month!!

That Girl said...

Aww I know that disappointme..even if you try to mask it...it still sucks!

Johnnie Avocado said...

Thanks......thanks alot.