Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Menu Monday



A day late, but at least it has been done for me since Sunday. I wanted to share a great blog that I follow for menus and recipes. I have shared it before, but she has recently added her templates for her menu plans. They are a great way to organize your week and they are FREE!! It is so nice when others share because it saves time! Cynthia's blog is What's for Dinner?

Menu Plan for May 10-16

Sunday: Grilled fish, grilled potatoes, and corn

Monday: Baked chicken (olive oil and seasoning), rice, and gravy with corn

Tuesday: Penne with spaghetti sauce, hamburger and mozzarella & garlic bread

Wednesday: Baked fish, baked potatoes with butter and sour cream, and broccoli with cheese

Thursday: Hot dogs and beans

Friday: Camping trip with Noah and the Tiger Cubs. Hubby is on his own with Syd

Saturday: Out to dinner when we get home from camping trip

5 comments:

Staci said...

Have fun camping!!! I am going to have to check out the template! I need something better than whatever scrap paper I find when I am ready to write out my diiner plans :)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I just had lunch and your menu made me hungry all over again - well, that and those potatoes! I am totally going to try those next time we grill!

Johnnie Avocado said...

you're way too organized!

Casey (EcOnomical Mom) said...

Have fun camping!!!

Cameron said...

I hope you have a great time with Noah. He will LOVE it. Do NOT let me forget to give you that mattress. It completely escaped my mind with everything going on when I read your post, it jogged my memory.

Your menu sounds good and healthy!