Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My baby girl

With all the craziness that the month of May brought, I have let my daughter's birthday celebration slip away.

We did the cake, the friends and family, and I held onto her even tighter that day, but I didn't get a chance to do a post about my beautiful baby girl who turned the big girl 3.

So here's to you little one. Happy 3rd birthday!


Our baby girl Sydney......






Birth Day.....she was precious.










Sydney at Age one......





Age 2.....The sassy comes out.....



Finally, you, our baby, at age 3. Still sassy, yet sweet sweet Syd.

Happy belated to you. We love you.

6 comments:

Staci said...

OMG!!! That first year picture is FANTASTICLY cute!! I hope that is framed just the way its cropped! Too cute! Miss Syd is a sweet little lady! Anthony "wuvs my cindy" :)

That Girl said...

I love the 1st year pic too!

Cameron said...

Those pictures are adorable! She is a cutie patootie! We had a great time at the party. I must apologize for being a bit out of sorts at the party and lately since the "news." But, you did a fabulous job on the party, the gift bags, the drawings, the cake (OMG the cake was gorgeous...I could never make something like that.)and the fun activites and the boucy for the kids. Thank you for the invite. And Cameron says, "BACK OFF ANFUNNY. She's Mine."

Evil Twin's Wife said...

She is adorable. Hope she had a wonderful day!

Sara said...

I love seeing pictures of what Sydney looked like before we knew her. She's a beautiful girl! :)

Johnnie Avocado said...

Pictures of her always make me smile. She seems so happy!