Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sick day

I got a sick day today. I really didn't want one, but here I am. Sick.

Hopefully it isn't the swine flu. I looked at the symptoms and I paniced. But they said it wouldn't get better after 24 hours and I am already starting to feel better.

I had a rough night last night. After spending a lot of time in the bathroom last night, I went to the sink to wash my face, collapsed, and fell to the ground. I have a gash out of my leg and it hurts big time.

Hubby said he came and got me to the bed, where I proceeded to drop to the floor. I just remember falling in the bathroom and feeling confused of where I was. I was much more comfortable on the floor but felt my body dehydrating.

Not fun. Hubby stayed home to take care of me and Sydney and get Noah on the bus. I couldn't have made it without him.

Meanwhile, laundry is piling up and I need to get this house disinfected. I pray to God my children do not get this. :(

4 comments:

That Girl said...

thats scary! Wow you really need to take it easy today. Stay in bed all day young lady!!

Staci said...

Feel Better!!!! You poor thing! Glad Shane stayed home to help out! I like sick days when I'm not sick ;)

Sara said...

Sorry that you're not feeling well! Get some rest and feel better soon. :)

Johnnie Avocado said...

Good Luck...feel better soon.