Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some things about me

Do you like blue cheese? OMG NO.

Do you own a gun? NO.

What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Cherry. And still is. :)

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? A little.

What do you think of hot dogs? I like them, but feel guilty eating them because they are so fatty. I do like the 97% FF ones. I like mine with chili or ketchup :)

Favorite Holiday movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I laugh my butt off every time I see it :)

Favorite thing to drink in the morning. Water or Hot tea

Can you do push ups? hmm...about 10 girly ones before my arms collapse.

What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My mother's ring b/c it has all our birthstones on it and my hubby got it for me :)

What's your favorite hobby? Scrapbooking and planning birthday parties for my kiddos.

Do you have A.D.D.? Oh no, but maybe A.D.H.D....I jump around from one thing to the next and am very hyper most days :)

What's one trait you hate about yourself? I am a procrastinator. I try not to be but it always turns out that way. I tend to do better under pressure though.

Middle name? Ann

3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wish I would be better so I can get things done. I wish it wasn't raining so we could have went to the zoo. I need a shower.

What do you read in the bathroom? Nothing.

Current worry? How will I get everything done before Syd's b-day party on Sunday??

Current hate right now? Being sick to my stomach. I hate how it takes over my daily routine and shuts me down from doing the things I need/want to do.

Favorite place to be? Home or the beach.

How did you bring in the New Year? Laying in bed with Hubby...and fell asleep when it struck 2009 lol.

Where would you like to go? Hawaii (That is the plan for our 10th anniversary next year unless we are preggo then)

Name three people who will complete this. Who.Knows.

Do you own slippers? yes 2 pair. love them.

What shirt are you wearing? a pink PJ shirt

Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don’t know that I ever have slept on any

Can you whistle? Yes but not that cool finger whistling...just the typical whistle.

Favorite color? Pink

Would you be a pirate? Hell no. What kind of a question is that?

What songs do you sing in the shower? No singing cuz it is always a quick 5 min shower. No time for singing

Favorite girl's name? Eliana (if I ever have another girl) lol.

Favorite boy's name? Jackson (if I ever have another boy)

What's in your pocket right now? No pockets in my pjs

What vehicle do you drive? Toyota Matrix

Worst injury you've ever had? No injuries.

Do you love where you live? I love it.

How many TV's do you have in your house? 4, usually 5 but one is at the shop

Who is your loudest friend? Amy K lol

Do you have any pets? 1 dog, Elliott Smelliott

Does someone have a crush on you? My Hubby :)

Your favorite book(s)? Childhood: Anything written by Judy Blume, and now....anything i have time to sit and read.

Do you collect anything? No hate collections. Hubby collected Star War toys. They just take up precious space and cost too much money.

Favorite Sports Team? Steelers

What song do you want played at your funeral? Something upbeat and that celebrates life

3 comments:

Johnnie Avocado said...

Fun post........I like Lampoon's Christmas Vacation too... "if any of you are thinking about some last minute gift ideas for me, I'd like my my boss, Frank Shirley, right here, with a big ribbon on his head, so I could look him in the eye, and tell what kind of .....list of expletives. haha

That Girl said...

lol at the pirate answer. Thats what I thought too....huh?

Staci said...

great answers!!! :)