Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Wrap up

WOW.....whatta weekend.

Let me wrap it up with the major details and some a picture slideshow.

Noah and I had a blast on his Cub Scouts camping trip Friday night into Saturday. We set up out tent, made a bonfire, toasted marshmallows, giggled ourselves to sleep, slept like babies thanks to Mary's Insta-bed, got up WAY too early, had a yummy breakfast, played kickball, went on a hike, played on the playground, cleaned up camp, went fishing, and then had lunch. It was a perfect trip for the 2 of us. He learned a lot about nature and had a good time with his troop. And I have been asked to be Den leader....I took the job. :) A new adventure for both of us.





Then, I worked my butt off Saturday to get things ready for Sydney's birthday party on Sunday. She turned 3!! I can't believe it!! Her party was great. The kids seemed to have a good time. A big thanks to my brother Andy and my sister-in-law Deanna for providing the moon bounce room for the kids. They had a great time in it (especially Syd who we could only get her out for cake and presents) lol. Thank you to the beautiful Princess who came to blow bubbles and paint the girls' nails. They thought you were ENCHANTING. Thank you to my Mom and Dad and Grandfather for helping with balloons and food. And a big thank you to all who came to celebrate Syd's big day. She LOVED having all the "people" here. (That is what she told me)!C

7 comments:

That Girl said...

aww glad she had a good party!
woohoo for Den Leader!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Sounds like a perfect party! I have an award for you on my blog today.

Courtney said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! BTW - I love the Princess Cake!!! Elliott is so jealous!

Sara said...

Sydney's party was great! :)

Cameron said...

AWESOME PARTY. It was a lot of fun. Cameron had a great time. The outing with Noah looked fun too. I loved the picture of you both sitting on the blow up bed. I am glad it fit in the tent and you were comfortable. Keep it till you need it again for company or camping. It just sits in the closet. I will let you know if/when I need it.

Love ya!

Staci said...

You are going to be one ROCKI' den leader!!!! Woohoo!!! Syd's party was so fun! Madison keeps saing "pwincess gave Matsin pink nails... see moma!" :)

Johnnie Avocado said...

Awesome party! I wish adults could have big moon bounces at our parties!