Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary my love

Now only if you loyally read my blog Hubby you would see how read about how much I love you. But since the only thing you do loyally is play Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook, I will claim my love for you to myself and my readers.

Happy Anniversary babe.

This picture was from college...right before we married. I am searching the tubs in the basement for my wedding pictures to share. We got married when there was no digital pictures, so I have to locate and scan. Gotta love it! I do have one of my friends and I scanned in my computer. I cropped my high school friends out so you could just see my beautiful-ness HA!

Nine years.

Nine years of growing together, challenges, learning about each other, making dreams come true, and finding our paths in life.
But, not all of them were wonderful. I know I am not alone. I would be amazed if you could say that all your years of marriage were wonderful. If you can, then I will give you my right arm. Platted in gold. Wrapped in diamonds. Yep. I am that confident.

Overall, I must say that he makes me a happy wife and woman. I love him more and more each day. I mean that.

He amazes me with his humor and his hard work ethic. He is an incredible father (even though he forgets to feed them dinner and only gives them milk cups). He makes them laugh, they feel safe in his arms, and always knows how to make them laugh. Thank you for being my rock, the love of my life, and always being there.


My friend and fellow blogger, Debby, over at Adventures of a Wanna be Supah Mommy took pictures of herself in her wedding dress after 8 years of marriage. I took on the challenge and pulled it out!! OH how hilarious!! I should have done my hair and makeup first, but tis what it is!! Me.


Before....June 24, 2000



and after....June 24, 2009 (I even added in a basket of laundry that needs put away just for your viewing pleasure!)






Yep...believe it or not...I may be a little chunkier than in 2000, but the dress fits!!! Hence, I have filled out some parts a lot more and some back fat is hanging out and over, but it zipped without busting and I am in my wedding dress!!! Even the dog was impressed! Noah thought I was beautiful! God love him!



and Evil Twin's Wife...how is this for a boobage shot.....


Hubby was impressed. He thought I looked better now than back in the day! Another reason I love him.

7 comments:

That Girl said...

very pretty! Thats awesome that you can still fit in your dress....who cares if its tighter!

Happy Anniversary!

Johnnie Avocado said...

That is pretty awesome......is the prom dress next?

Staci said...

woot woot! Happy Anniversary guys! You are too cute and I love the pics! You look like babies! :) Hope your weekend is fun!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Happy Anniversary! Great boobage! I couldn't fit in my dress now because my boobs are so much bigger (or is that longer?) LOL.

Sara said...

Way to go! Beautiful dress!! I've gained 60 lbs so there is no way I could fit in my dress. Happy Anniversary!!!

Lisha said...

Thanks guys!!! :) ANd Johnnie... yeah right!! lol

Cameron said...

YOU'RE ROCKING IT GIRL!!! Happy Anniversary! I am late getting to all these posts. I hope you go back and read your messages. LOL

((((HUGS TO YOU BOTH))))