You all know how I am by now...either virtrually or personally, so here are some random updates and thoughts.....
1. The slugs are back. Nasty as can be. I am making my trip after the weekend to Lowes and getting slug remover.....isn't that salt??? *chuckle* If you don't remember my prior blogs last year click here....you will be amazed! They are back bigger than ever.
2. Hubby and I are heading to PA for the weekend. Hubby's best friend, Frank, is getting married and he is in the wedding. I am so excited because I get to spend time with my Mom Friday night, as the kids are spending time with the in-laws. Then, we will be enjoying our time together at Frank's wedding Saturday. The kids will then get to spend time with my parents. I am so excited for our little "getaway" this weekend!!
3. My parents, my grandfather, the 4 of us are heading to Myrtle Beach on July 11. It is our usual summer vacation spot for the last 7 years, but this year my parents are joining us. I am so excited!!!
4. I missed cub scouts tonight. I had to work online and Hubby was supposed to take my place for the pack meeting and he forgot!!! I forgot to remind him. I feel so guilty for missing, but my plate is full, and I am volunteering. Besides, none of the pack was able to come tonight but Noah and Hubby, so no harm done. But the guilt eats me alive.
5. We are enjoying the pool almost on a daily basis. I love that Hubby and I get the entire summer together with the kids. We are so spoiled and are grateful for this time.
6. I bought a new dress for tomorrow. I am so excited. I will post some pictures later from the wedding. As you all know, I am not a shopper. I do not spend money unless it is on my kids, so this is exciting for me!!