Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some more things about me


Staci, a great friend, over at Playing House tagged me on an adorable award. So, I will play along even though this is SO embarrassing......I have to admit 7 personality traits about myself.
I can accept this award with the following conditions:
I must list 7 personality traits about myself and I must pass this award onto 7 other blogs that deserve such fine recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world.
Okay here it goes:
1. I have wonderful inspirations when I begin to do something but rarely follow through. For example, I start a Healthy lifestyle and drop it after I get bored. I started a second blog and couldn't keep up so I quit. I guess you could say I get bored quickly.
2. I am a procrastinator...but only because I get rewarded with it. I put things off and hope they disappear and I won't have to do it, and sometimes they do. But when it comes to the deadline, it is done and done wonderfully.
3. Which brings me to number 3. I HATE BEING LATE. I am either early or right on time. If I am late, I call and make sure you know I am running late. Promptness is my thang.
4. I like to go over the top when I do set my mind to something. I can't half-ass ANYTHING. Sometimes this is negative because it is time-consuming to make things so perfect, but I like it that way.
5. I am a worry-wart and nervous a lot. I worry about my kids, other people's kids, other people, etc. I hate this about me because I used to be very outgoing and all about new things but since I have been home, I noticed that I am less and less like that. I hate ordering pizza, making phone calls to unknown people (insurance, setting up appointments, etc). Hubby does it for me cuz I hate it. I'd rather email. :)
6. I overtrust people too quickly. I say how I feel and then it ends up biting me in the butt. I have been much better with this. There is only a few people who really know my secrets and how I feel about life.
7. I am too sentimental and sensitive. I treasure relationships and take it personally if you don't want to be my friend or stay in touch. So, I will just cut my losses if you don't cuz I just can't do it anymore. I don't do part-time.... I also hold onto anything that my kids make or are a part of so they always have it. That makes me a huge pack rat, until I go on one of my pitching rampages!
There you go. That is me in 7 traits. :) Take it or leave it.
I am tagging:
Liz at Mommy Time



Courtney at Mommy Forum

and

Evil Twin's Wife at The Glamorous Life of a Hausfrau

3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I am also never late (if I can help it...traffic sometimes does me in!). Did you know you can order Dominos online now? We've done it twice and it's great! ;-)

That Girl said...

I hate to be late too! I would rather not go than to be late. I am also the same way with doing things. I start off allllll for it and then get bored.

Cameron said...

I can relate to a few of these...and you know which ones.