Monday, June 1, 2009

Updates once again



I am sad to say that my blog has been put at the bottom of my ABC list. I miss it but I have been so busy lately cramming in as much time with my kiddos and Hubby as humanly possible.













This weekend included playing in the hose with friends, shopping, going swimming, fishing, going tubing down the creek, riding bikes, taking walks, and just good ol' family time. I have had a permanant smile on my face the last few days and I hope it remains.






Updates: As I know I am not the only one spending less time posting blogs, reading blogs, etc....


1. I have lost 5 lbs in the last week. Total of 9 lbs since I started doing the "Healthy me" watch. 14 to go.....


2. Hubby got. some new clothes, so he is looking as sexy as ever.....


3. Sydney is riding her big girl bike like a champ and loves being outside with her big brother. She has been whiny lately, having problems sharing, and needing Mommy time.


4. Noah is practicing how to be a good Cub Scout and it doesn't take much because he is a natural.


5. He and a friend caught a small toad in the neighbor's garden, so we got him a Frog/bug habitat at Target to keep him alive. We have been getting a kick out of watching him eat the flys and moths. So cool!!!



video

6 comments:

Staci said...

great pics! There is NOTHING better than summer and FAMILY time!

Sara said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and enjoying time with your family!

tracy said...

the frog habitat is so cool.....love your pics....please tell me that you treated yourself to some new clothes too....

Evil Twin's Wife said...

There is nothing like family time! I love frogs - how cool that you now have a new pet! :-)

Mama Krit said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable!!!
I'm on the same boat with you, sometimes there are simply not enough hours in the day.
Congrats on losing weight. I am still barely at the 1 pound mark---I keep telling myself it's because I'm building so much muscle! :)
I feel you on the mama's girl. My little one is on my hip 24/7 it seems. Sometimes it's cute. Other times it's.... well, you know. :)

tracy said...

alicia, i forgot to congratulate you on your weight loss....way to go....i think i have been gaining what your loosing.....lol