Monday, June 29, 2009

We did some pickin...

And it wasn't our noses!! :)

We went with some neighbors/friends blueberry picking this evening. It was absolutely beautiful outside for the adventure through the blueberry fields. The blueberries were at a delicious ripened stage and I think they should have weighed me before and then after cuz I ate quite a few!! They were de-LISH-ous!! I have about 6 pints of blueberries. Some frozen and some I left out for blueberry pancakes tomorrow morning for breakfast!!


Before Syd started her dose of daily whining and Noah began his bug hunting down the rows, we grabbed some great pictures.





Look at that sky!!! GORGEOUS!





7 comments:

MsPulp said...

Yum-O!!!
I love blueberries, and what great pics of your family!

skywind said...

Oh, harvest day, wonderful day. : )
Health information & Humor & Fun World

Cameron said...

Looks like a great time. I bet the blueberry pancakes will be yummy!!!!

That Girl said...

I have never done this but it looks fun. beautiful day!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Great pics! There is an apple orchard in Lewisburg (near there) that we like to go in the Fall and pick apples! So much fun. :-)

Staci said...

fun times!!! :)

Sara said...

Love the pictures! We went picking at Burkhart's last night and had a blast. We'll be going again sometime this week. It's so much fun! :)