Friday, July 24, 2009

Great visit with friends

We had a fabulous visit with our old neighbors/friends. They used to live across the street from us! Sadly, they moved to Pittsburgh a few years back. However, we still catch up once and awhile.

On their way to the beach, they stopped in for a stay. We had a great time catching up, laughing, and sharing our life adventures. The kids played hard in every room of the house, we chuckled at good times, and ate warm yummy brownies and Debby brought us Eat N Park cookies....a favorite of ours. But since we have no Eat N Parks around us, she brought them to spoil us!!







3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I hate traveling myself, but I LOVE having company! Glad you had such a nice time. :-)

Sara said...

It's always nice reconnecting with old friends. I can see the kids had a great time too!

Staci said...

Yay!! I bet you had a FANTASTIC time! :)