Friday, July 3, 2009

The Yard and Scrapbook pages

For lack of a better title....it works.

Updates for my readers who are maybe wondering:

1. Still actively trying for baby #3. We started trying in June and will continue till it happens.

2. The Robin under the deck survives with one offspring and has laid 4 new eggs. And I was sad to hear that bird murderer cat has passed away. My kids loved him and it is sad to hear of his passing. Max...you will be missed by the kids, but not the birds.

3. The slugs have been gone since my neighbor gave me slug poison. Noah is crushed as he liked to play with the slugs. *gag*

4. We are heading to our Alma mater tomorrow for the 4th. It will be nice to visit with our old college friends and have our kids catch up. They are doing a picnic and fireworks, so it will be so much fun to getaway for the weekend.

5. Here are some pictures of my scrapbook pages I got done the other night with my friends. I think they turned out pretty good. A couple of them I really like. The kids loved seeing them the next morning!







6. I worked in the yard yesterday and got my million Rose of Sharon babies pulled out. It was ridiculous how fast they spread everywhere!!





So the yard is all cleaned up and ready for the rest of summer!



Have a safe and happy 4th of July to everyone!!!

5 comments:

Staci said...

The layouts look great!!! Love it! I used to scrap, and should get back into it.... I know the kids love looking. Madison and Anthony ALWAYS ask to see pictures of themselves... They get the biggest grin!
The yard looks good! Tell Noah to come this way.... I still have plenty of slugs, for now! ;)

Have a safe trip and a great weekend!

Liz said...

Love the pages! They came out great and the yard looks good too =) Now you can relax a little!

Sara said...

Love your scrapbook pages! You are so creative!! Hope you're having a good time in PA.

Cameron said...

The yard looks great! You are an awesome scrapbooker. The kids will love looking at those pictures for the rest of their lives.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=http://yahoo.com]Yahoo[/url] http://yahoo.com Yahoo