Updates for my readers who are maybe wondering:
1. Still actively trying for baby #3. We started trying in June and will continue till it happens.
2. The Robin under the deck survives with one offspring and has laid 4 new eggs. And I was sad to hear that bird murderer cat has passed away. My kids loved him and it is sad to hear of his passing. Max...you will be missed by the kids, but not the birds.
3. The slugs have been gone since my neighbor gave me slug poison. Noah is crushed as he liked to play with the slugs. *gag*
4. We are heading to our Alma mater tomorrow for the 4th. It will be nice to visit with our old college friends and have our kids catch up. They are doing a picnic and fireworks, so it will be so much fun to getaway for the weekend.
5. Here are some pictures of my scrapbook pages I got done the other night with my friends. I think they turned out pretty good. A couple of them I really like. The kids loved seeing them the next morning!
Have a safe and happy 4th of July to everyone!!!