Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mommy is on Farmville...

Today my son was at a friend's house and my daughter was playing by herself in the basement, so I began harvesting and planting my crops. (Yes, Mommy was on Farmvillle). My daughter came up to show me what she had been working on in the basement. She was so proud!!! I almost died.


video


Then I went downstairs to check out what ELSE she had been working on and this is what I found.







She was so proud of her art work!! Syd has more in common with her brother than we thought!

7 comments:

supah ~d said...

ahhhhhh two peas in a pod!!

Cameron said...

AHHHHHHHHHH is right! So much like Noah. He taught her well. LOL!

Courtney said...

LMAO!! Kids...gotta love 'em!!

Staci said...

omgosh! I bet you died!!!

Sara said...

Don't you just love kids? I hope for your sake that the marker was washable!

Lisha said...

it was washable thank goodness! But i have yet to clean it up. Hoping Hubby will just do it... but I will be waiting for decades for that to happen!!

That Girl said...

oh no!! I am so lucky that Madison skipped that stage. At least it was the basement, right?