Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sharing time

I'd love to share a blog that a friend of the family has begun. She has been through a lot the last couple years and I know that she could use the support and comfort you all have given me with my recent situation. If you wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to hop on over and start following her, I know your kind words would give her the comfort she needs. God has blessed me with such wonderful followers and I want to share my followers with her. I appreciate you checking it out ahead of time.

http://hanselfairytalelife.blogspot.com/2009/08/and-so-our-fairy-tale-begins.html


Also worth sharing...today was good. I actually was able to go grocery shopping with my kids & hubby, work online, and go for a 2.5 mile walk with friends. Each day gets a little better...however the medication they have me on makes me talk a mile a minute (I know worse than usual huh?) and a little aggressive. Oh well, I guess I can finally say what I want to say. Watch out lol...or at least till the medication wears off hahaha....

No comments: