Monday, August 3, 2009

What a day!

This was a day I never want to remember. Today was the day that I actually went through the cramping, contractions, and the "actual" miscarriage. However, after it was all said and done, I feel that I have closure. The tears fell once today and my heart broke all over again as I know that it is real. My husband was here for me all day and I can not thank him enough for being here and being so helpful and supportive. When times get tough, I proves how much he loves me and is here for me.

On a good note, we went with some friends to our local water spray park. They had a good time running around in the water with their friends. I got a couple good pictures of them since they never stopped running around like the crazy kids that they are! It is a wonderful little park because we moms can just sit on the side and see them everywhere. We can sit and chat and relax without worrying. They have great food and even better....Hershey's icecream and PEPSI products!! My favorite! (And we all know how I am with the comfort foods right now lol). After the water park, we went to a local farm market for corn on the cob and peaches. *Girls, I will send you more of the pictures today via email!*









Now that things are slowing down around here, I have to get some things done around this house. Library books are overdue, recycling has piled up, my staircase wall still needs painted, laundry needs caught up, and groceries need bought. I have been spending way too much time on the computer filling my time playing Farmville on Facebook. It keeps my mind off things and is very addicting!




I work online Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday during the afternoons, so reading future teachers' essays should keep my mind preoccupied for the week. I will then feel guilty for working online when I should be working in this house. It is a no-win situation.

At some point this week we need to get our kids up to our county fair. They absolutely love seeing the animals and we love eating the greasy food! So, I will have pictures of that soon!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Lisha, I am so sorry.

That Girl said...

You are right, as much as the 'end' hurts at least you arent waiting for answers still. That was the worst part for me.
huge hugs!!

That water park place looks awesome!

Staci said...

I'm so sorry girl..... TG is right, at least there is no more waiting :( hugs :) xoxo

tracy said...

There is not much i can say to comfort you except that i am so sorry that this has happened to you and im sure god will bless you with a beautiful little baby soon : } keep your head up your amazing!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm so sorry you had to experience this. It's so sad...give yourself time to grieve properly and really pamper yourself - don't worry too much about the house. It'll all be waiting when you feel better. {{{Hugs}}}