Saturday, September 19, 2009

Still on the blogging train

I haven't fallen off the blogging train, but I am trying to fit my blogging into my life. In order to do this, I need to get my life in order. Truth is, it shouldn't be that bad because the only thing my kids are involved in is Cub Scouts. That is only one night a week. It isn't like I am running here and there every evening, but it sure feels like it. I have no routine right now. I will find my routine. I have to.

The truth is: I am spending an hour each evening to walk 4 miles with my Mommy friends. I will be the fittest chubby girl in my community at this rate. I am being careful by watching what I eat, but nothing is dropping.
Health isn't my thing right now for some reason. Hcg levels were at 97 last week, so they want me back at the end of this week to see if they are EVER going to make it to 0. September the 9th, I ended up in the ER during my workday thanks to a mix between unexplained dizzy spells ALL day long for 3 days till it got to the point where I couldn't walk and thought I was going to hurl. Apparently after stopping at Urgent care to be told I needed a referral from my PCP (what is the point of "Urgent" care anyway?) and 5.5 hours in the ER, I was diagonsed with Vertigo. Or BBPV. Very little info from the ER doctor about it, some from my PCP, and lots of research....I know that I have left lateral BBPV due to fluid in my left ear canal....nice right? Well, lets put it this way, I was a huge waste to society and my home for 5 days straight. I was healthy yet incapable of doing the smallest things. I will NEVER take my balance for granted again. EVER.

On the other hand, I have been doing some fun things the last couple weeks. We went to a WVU game with my family. Had a wonderful time with my Mommy friends! And went camping with my son and the Cub Scouts. I am trying to soak up as much time with my kids as possible in between working and cleaning this house!!
I will be back. I will keep this blog. For me. Especially. Till then....I am off to sleep. I am exhausted!! Miss your blogs and I will keep checking in!!!

4 comments:

SupahMommy said...

:) yahh some info!

and vertigo.. mY MOM had that last year.. it was HORRID and took her over 2 weeks to recover..

crystals in your ear..loose and floating..

crazy ness. :)

feel better soon.. and keep us posted. :)
d

Cameron said...

Cute pictures!!!! I am glad you are sucking the life out of every minute you have...that is the best...making the most of it. It was great that you and the kids came over the other day. You are missed during the day.

I am glad your numbers are coming down and you were able to avoid being put under.

Sorry about the dizzy spells. )= It is encouraging to know that their is fluid in that canal. I didn't realize that...it could be when my phone was having issues and I missed that piece of information. Once it is gone, you should be feeling like yourself again. Regardless, I am glad you are still able to do fun things despite the spells. I can relate...balance is something you don't want to not have. It stinks.

Missed you at Pokeno night but it sounds like you had a fun time camping with Noah. Those are priceless memories.

(((HUGS)))

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm glad you checked in! Sorry to hear about the vertigo - I hope you get to feeling better soon! :-)

Sara said...

Good luck finding balance. I myself am searching for a new routine now that Aiden has begun preschool. The days just seem to fly by so quickly! Truth be told, I need to stay away from Michaels and Target. lol :)

I hope your vertigo symptoms resolve and that you're feeling like your old self again soon.

Keep up the blogging!